Achieving success in a business requires good optimization of operations. Labelling plays a great role in most of the manufacturing industries. These days, companies want accurate rearrangement of their labelling processes. This is why they are interested in sophisticated pressure-sensitive label applicator machines to invest in.
Need for label applicators
Different industries need specialized label applicators to apply pressure-sensitive labels onto product containers, bottles, packages, or drums. These machines apply labels in two forms either in pre-printing form or printing details straight onto the labels and then put them onto products. There are semi-auto and manual label applicator machines available in the market.
How to choose the right label applicator?
It is very hard to opt for an appropriate label applicator machine that is suitable for your business. There are many things to consider while selecting the right applicator:
• Surface: The first factor to consider is the surface of the product, which can be concave, flat, or convex. At the same time, the type of material on which you want to apply the label is also considered. Product surfaces are generally made of metal, plastic, and paper. No matter what the type of product’s surface, ensure you are going to buy a compatible label applicator machine.
• Label’s size and shape: Different products need different shapes and sizes of labels. A label applicator must stick to the label specifications of an item. All you need to do is to keep product requirements in your mind before deciding.
• Materials of labels: Usually, labels materials are prepared of film, foil, or paper. Every product has different needs of label materials. Your label applicator must be capable of working on different label materials according to a product.
• Application rate: All industrial label applicator machines have different speeds for applying labels and are measured in PPM (Products per Minute). Buy a label applicator that is flexible according to the changes in production time.
• Seamless integration: To get proper labelling, it needs to ensure that a label applicator you are going to choose must offer seamless integration into your existing manufacturing system. While buying an applicator machine, you must give all details about your product and its manufacturing processes to the applicator’s manufacturer.
Along with the above-mentioned factors, ensure you opt for a reliable manufacturer, who can provide a flexible, versatile, and consistent label applicator machine. A label applicator must cater to a variety of label applications.
So, if you need a label applicator machine for your industrial operations, Worldpack Automation Systems offer cost-effective and premium semi-auto labeling machines that are easy to handle and can print labels on varied sizes of containers. For more information visit our website https://www.worldpackmachines.com/